- *Value add and leadership role
- *Exposure in a large multinational company
About Our Client
Our client is one of the global leading Retail companies. A well respected player that has a presence in all major geographical regions and boasting a strong track record historically.
The Finance Controller will report directly to the Group CFO and manage a small team of supervisors thus you will need to be hands on at work. This is a key role for the organization as you will be expected to provide accurate financial information to management for decision making and to safeguard the assets and minimize risk of the company. Ultimately you are part of a drive to ensure effective and smooth formulation and execution of Company Strategy.
Amongst the many responsibilities are listed below:
- Provide support for organization financial profitability through monitor and control actual cost spending against forecast/budget.
- Ensuring the accuracy and correctness of financial accounting report through control the accounting process, review the monthly general ledger and balance sheet reconciliation, and yearly audit process.
- Provide support to organization cashflow performance through good management of operating working capital by appropriate coordination with other related function in the organization.
- Provide accurate and informative management accounting reports to Local, Regional and HQ management for business decisions.
- Analyse and advice feasibility of capital expenditures proposals from related department/management team, suggest alternative funding, provide support to acquire approvals from HQ, monitoring its actual spending and progress, control the project implementation.
- Ensure all tax reporting are filling in timely manner to tax office as comply to tax regulation
- Ensure the calculation of yearly corporate income tax and monthly tax compliance are accurate and correct
- Supervise and provide guidance in tax audit, tax refund and tax appeal process.
The Successful Applicant
This role is based in Jakarta and as a result of the government regulations we are only looking for Indonesian nationals. To be a good fit for this opportunity you will have a strong costing background and a solid understanding of accounting, as well as some years of experience in a MNC business with matrix structure. We're looking for a dynamic professional with a strong ownership, a can-do attitude, good leadership skills and initiative to drive changes that impact the entire organization, including the ability to influence and motivate others, not limited to conflict resolution.
- Bachelor degree in accounting/finance or full professional qualification (e.g. CPA, CMA, CA)
- Minimum of 5 Years of similar experience in FMCG/ Retail Company
- Highly proficient in SAP, enterprise resource planning (ERP), Business Warehouse and other financial planning systems.
- Broad understanding of business processes, process auditing and internal control concepts
- Strong analytical skill required to identify risks and opportunities in the business
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English and Bahasa Indonesia and ability to build cross discipline relationships
- High level of ethics and integrity
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to expand portfolio into a key strategic role within the organization
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience
- Exposure in a large multinational company