- *Opportunity to work in Bali
- * Competitive remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is a Multinational Retail company with operations around Asia Pacific. It has developed over many years leading to a highly successful business in their markets. They are top tier in their industry, leading from the front and continuously adapting to changing economic conditions.
- Manage all accounting division staff and operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting, Revenue Recognition and Tax
- Provide support for organization financial profitability through monitor and control actual cost spending against forecast/budget
- Ensuring the accuracy and correctness of financial accounting report through control the accounting process, review the monthly general ledger and balance sheet reconciliation, and yearly audit process
- Analyse and advice feasibility of capital expenditures proposals from related department/management team, suggest alternative funding, provide support to acquire approvals from HQ, monitoring its actual spending and progress, control the project implementation
- Lead and ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with government and regulatory reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
The Successful Applicant
This role is based in Bali and as a result of the government regulations we are only looking for Indonesian nationals. To be a good fit for this opportunity you will have a strong finance background and a solid understanding of accounting and finance. We're looking for a dynamic professional with a strong ownership, a can-do attitude, good leadership skills and initiative to drive changes that impact the entire organization, including the ability to influence and motivate others, not limited to conflict resolution.
- Bachelor degree in accounting/finance or full professional qualification (e.g. CPA, CMA, CA)
- 8+ years of overall finance experience, Retail or FMCG experience preferred
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Broad understanding of business processes, process auditing and internal control concepts
- Strong analytical skill required to identify risks and opportunities in the business
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English and Bahasa Indonesia and ability to build cross discipline relationships
- High level of ethics and integrity
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work in Bali
- Competitive remuneration package based on experience
- Great working culture