- Be Part of a Huge Organization
- Great Career Growth
About Our Client
Our client is a huge Conglomerate business which is currently venturing into the manufacturing industry. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a dynamic Finance Controller who can assist the business at a time of rapid growth and make a key contribution to the business.
- Oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate GAAP standards and regulatory requirements.
- Managing credit controlling activities within the organization
- Coordinating all audit activities within the organization
- Monitoring and hedging of foreign currency exchange
- Clearly communicate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements
- Review monthly tax reporting
- Review of bank reconciliation
- Manage organisational cash flow forecasting
- Manage and track the performance of invested assets in keeping with policies and investment guidelines.
The Successful Applicant
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance is required
- A minimum 10 years experience in Finance / Accounting
- Ideally you will need to be an assertive individual and
- having a strong costing and accounting skill is a MUST
- Willing to be based in Kalimantan
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
What's on Offer
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- The chance to really impact into the commercial decisions of a very successful business and input into process, procedures & systems from the on-set