Finance Controller - Makassar (MNC Company)
Be Part of a Huge Organization
Great Career Growth
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest multinational company within the Commodity Industry Worldwide. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically, they are a premium brand in the industry. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a dynamic Controller who can assist the business at a time of rapid growth and make a key contribution to the business.
- Oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate GAAP standards and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain internal control and safeguards for receipt of revenue, costs, and program budgets and actual expenditures.
- Coordinating all audit activities within the organization
- Consistently analyze financial data and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner
- Clearly communicate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements
- Oversee all financial, project/program and grants accounting
- Ensure that expenditures are consistently aligned with grant and program budgets throughout the grant/fund period
- Manage organizational cash flow forecasting
- Manage and track the performance of invested assets in keeping with policies and investment guidelines.
The Successful Applicant
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance is required; postgraduate degree preferred
- A minimum 15 years experience in Finance / Accounting
- Ideally you will need to be an assertive individual and having a Manufacturing background is a MUST
- Excellent understanding of Indonesia tax law
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Willing to work or relocate to Makassar
- Experience in effectively communicating key data, including presentations to senior management, board or other outside partners
- Ideally you will have begun your career in a top tier audit firm before making the move into industry. This is not a learning position
What's on Offer
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- Opportunity to work with an MNC with a wonderful history, culture and reputation