Finance Controller - Leading MNC Company Medan
Leading Multinational Company
About Our Client
- Market leader in its sector
- MNC Agribusiness company
- The business was established 30 years ago
Key Purpose of the Job (but not limited to):
This role leads and supervises the members of the Finance Team and is responsible for
- lead and supervise a team in the operation of an efficient accounting platform governed by solid internal controls, effective processes and continuous improvements.
- accounting, statutory reporting (financial, tax, company secretary), internal controls and policies.
- develop a finance team that can continuously make a positive contribution to the business. Effectively operate across other functional teams to develop a consistent finance representation and culture to the organization.
- Provide financial analysis of product margin and operational expense to manage the financial performance of the business unit. Develop standardized reporting that reflects the operational and financial KPIs to effectively manage the business
- Understand the cost structure to continuously reduce production costs
- partnering with the business operation in management decision making, formulation & implementation of business strategy.
The Successful Applicant
This role is based in Medan and we are only looking for Indonesian nationals. Whilst fluency in Bahasa would be an advantage strong written and spoken English is a must. The successful individual must also have excellent technical accounting skills but with an analytical, commercial or management accounting focus as this is a very commercially oriented position. A professional accounting qualification (CA/ACCA/CPA etc) is desirable and it is essential that you have worked in an MNC business, ideally within a matrix structure.
Other key requirements include:
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance is required; postgraduate degree preferred
- A minimum 8 years experience in Finance / Accounting
- Ideally you will need to be an assertive individual
- Excellent understanding of Indonesia compliance
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Willing to work or relocate to Medan
What's on Offer
- Exposure and experience in a MNC Company as one of the leader