Finance Controller - Head of SSC
Newly created SSC and Opportunity
Leading the successful set up for a MNC
About Our Client
Global brand and market leader in a ever changing industry, that have made recent business transactions in order to grow and diversify.
The new created Finance Controller - Head of SSC will have a wide ranging role from initial set up, hiring and leading of the new function. An outline of the role is below:
Driving change in the global financial organisation
Responsible for coordinating and controlling the full range of complex accounting functions for the required regions
Responsibility to co-ordinate, review and sign off on all finance activities for their region.
- Leading finance transformation projects when required
Responsible for setting a robust and relevant Induction programme and training of new team members ensuring that the highest levels of training are delivered and measured
Be an effective team leader who will drive efficiency and continuous improvement throughout the department
The Successful Applicant
Our client wishes to make a local hire for the Finance Controller - Head of SSC so we will not accept expat applications so please do not apply.
- All applicants show have an Accounting qualification - CPA or equivalent
- Ideally university degree educated
- Either Big 4 trained or started your career with a MNC with in the accounting/ SSC function and progressed steadily
- Current SSC leadership experience is required
- Similar experience of setting up a global function would be an added bonus
What's on Offer
Exciting and rare opportunity to lead a new SSC, with a competitive overall package.
As Finance Controller - Head of SSC, you will have the chance to create and lead your own function.