Finance Controller - Big MNC Company
Opportunity to join one of the most renowned MNC
Develop your career in fast growing company
About Our Client
Our Client is a multinational Manufacturing company, with strong presence locally as well as globally. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a dynamic Finance Controller who can assist the business at a time of rapid growth and make a key contribution to the business.
- Manage the day-to-day finance operations and take leadership around the financial activities at the site.
- Manage the process of accounting, finance, cash flow, credit control and taxation for Indonesia entities together with the Regional Financial Controller.
- Ensure controls are in place at the operations and in accordance to company policy and corporate governance.
- Coordinate with the related financial institutions and government agencies.
- Ensure all accounting and financial reports are well prepared and submitted to government agencies as required by law.
- Coordinate and work with other Controllers and responsible to the Finance Director & other Functional Directors
- Handle year end audit, prepare audited financial statements, year-end audit package and liaise with auditors
- Lead and responsible in completing the annual budgetary and forecasting process, working closely with other functional department heads.
- Report financial status by preparing and analyzing financial plans, forecasts and actual performance reports.
- Provide timely, relevant and accurate analysis of monthly results to facilitate decision-making by management.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Accounting / Professional Accounting qualifications or similar.
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in both English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Proficient in MS-Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and other financial software systems.
- Minimum 8 years accounting experience with at least 5 years in an industrial / manufacturing environment.
- Has the experience in the accounting/finance team of building materials manufacturing company is a must - having a wide knowledge in the building materials industry.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting standards, Accounting Legislation including Taxation.
- Self-motivated with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good Leadership and management skill.
- Ability to guide and train site personnel in aspects of accounting and finance.
A professional accounting qualification (CA/ACCA/CPA etc) is desirable and it is essential that you have worked in an MNC business, ideally within a matrix structure.
What's on Offer
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- Opportunity to work with an MNC with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
- The chance to really impact into the commercial decisions of a very successful business and input into process, procedures & systems from the on-set
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience