Finance and Accounting Manager - NGO in Semarang
MNC exposure, structured organization
Be close to nature while working
About Our Client
Our client is a non-profit organization located in Semarang, and is looking for an exceptional star candidate to be their Finance and Accounting Manager.
1. Develop, implement and maintain financial management systems and measurements for internal control that support efficient internal processes whilst maintaining the financial integrity of the Foundation.
2. Coordinate and support the required monthly, quarterly, 6-monthly and annual account closings.
3. Produce, analyse and present management reports as directed by senior management and the Foundation Boards of Governance, and proactively identify and report any potential risks or opportunities for the Foundation.
4. Produce or support the production of statutory reports in accordance with Indonesian Law.
5. Direct, develop and mentor the members of the Finance Team.
The Successful Applicant
1. Willing to live and work in Semarang Full time
2. High EQ/flexible and amiable
3. Finance and accounting background
4. 3-5 Years Managerial experience, some leadership experience.
Manufacturing, services, FMCG candidates all welcome
1. Reasonable English
2. Some Tax knowledge
What's on Offer
Competitive salary package