Finance Accounting Manager - MNC Company
Very good career growth
About Our Client
Our client is a listed MNC business. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically, they are a premium brand in the industry. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a dynamic Finance Manager who can assist the business at a time of rapid growth and make a key contribution to the business.
Management Reporting (Shareholders/Partners/Banks)
- Prepare month end closing reports and update SAP
- Prepare Investment report and track deviation against model
- Update financial status in Project status report
- Ensure compliance to local FRS and IFRS
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of M&B consolidation pack due half yearly
- Handle expense claim via iExpense. Ensure expenses are properly supported, classified and booked.
- Prepare month end AP report and process monthly payment using Oracle Financial and ebanking platform
- Prepare monthly and recurring Journals
Fixed Assets / General Ledger
- Maintain FA register
- Run monthly depreciation
- Responsible for annual tax submission by working with tax consultant to compute and submit the tax returns.
- Ensure successful completion of yearly audits and filing of statutory audited financial statements.
- Prepare monthly VAT filing
- Ensure entities tax is managed and accounted in compliance with all tax regulations and submission / reporting requirements
Cash Management/ Liquidity Administration
- Support the administration and projections of OT Finance loan draw down
- Prepare projections of loan draw down and track deviation against model
- Assist in preparation of Budget/LE input templates and consolidation of data received.
- Assist in update of SAP and preparation of review of Budget pack
- Assist in the system implementation of Oracle
- Annual update of Purchasing framework and Internal Authorities
The Successful Applicant
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance is required; postgraduate degree preferred
- A minimum 8 years experience in Finance / Accounting
- Ideally you have a Professional qualification in Accountancy
- Ideally you need to have a good knowledge and experience with IFRS and tax regulations
- Strong mentality is needed as working overtime due to adhoc requests from Regional office
- Ideally you will have begun your career in a top tier audit firm before making the move into industry. This is not a learning position
What's on Offer
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- Opportunity to work with an MNC with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
- The chance to really impact into the commercial decisions of a very successful business and input into process, procedures & systems from the on-set