Finance Accounting Manager - Insurance Company
Attractive career move
Multinational insurance group exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a mobile solutions insurance service, whom is also a part of a large multinational insurance group. They are currently partnering with some of the notable mobile retailers in the country, and aims to spread their services and grow their business. They are currently looking for a Logistic Manager position to lead and support the claim process and ensure the logistic team deliver a timely and satisfying result for the customers.
- Lead, develop and manage the Accounting team.
- Ensure financial reporting (internal and external) to relevant stakeholders are accurate and timely.
- Support the Finance Head on ad-hoc assignments.
- Ensure reporting deadlines (internal and external) are met.
- Ensure effective and efficient communication with the Finance Team, especially on financial reporting matters.
The Successful Applicant
- A professional qualification or Degree in Accountancy/Finance.
- Preferably with 5 year(s) relevant work experience.
- Audit and consolidation experience is required.
- Own Brevet certification
What's on Offer
- A chance to join a sustained multinational insurance group as a great career move
- Interesting package and benefits