Finance & Accounting Ast. Manager - MNC Service
Finance & Accounting Assistant Manager
Global MNC Service
About Our Client
Our client is a Global Service Company, who plays a significant part of market share amongst their competitors. A company who appreciates an open communication style environment and appreciates their people.
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Constructing weekly and monthly internal reports, with detailed commentary around commercial implications
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure
- Adherence to local and international statutory requirements and communicating it to the head office as well
- Prepare and review project cost analysis
- Ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner
- Responsible for risk management and contract reviews
- Responsible for process improvement and internal control implementation
- Maintains accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts, defining accounting policies and procedures
- Introduction and implementation of cost saving initiatives which will impact the bottom line of the business
The Successful Applicant
Other key requirements include:
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance is required; postgraduate degree preferred
- A minimum 5 years experience in Finance & Accounting function
- Understand and highly capable of all spectrum of Finance & Accounting: AP, AR, Treasury, Cashflow, Statutory reporting, monthly closing, budget control.
- Ideally you will need to be an assertive individual
- Excellent commercial awareness and analysis skills
- Proactive & target driven personality.
- Strong communicator in English and Bahasa
What's on Offer
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience.
- Dynamic, open communication practiced working environment.