Farming Logistics Operations Manager- Fishbusiness- Toba Area
opportunity to work with established MNC
Good career progression
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's largest producer of Tilapia. They only source the finest Tilapia at various locations around the globe, with Indonesia as a prominent source of their products. They are looking for the right talent to join their dynamic team to expand their North Sumatra operations as Farming Logistics Operations Manager based in Lake Toba Area in North Sumatra.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate, with supliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipment
- Resolve any rising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timelines targets.
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements.
- Comply with Law, regulations and ISO requirement
- Negotiation skills are important to success as a Logistics Manager
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum Bachelors degree in any discipline from reputable university (Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain majors preferred)
- Proven track record of at least 5 years as a logistics manager
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Able to perform business analysis in terms of market prospects, business feasibility, and business risks based on quantitative data and calculations.
- Proficient in basic Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Proficient in standard logistics software
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Ability to influence others with effective interpersonal skills
- Experience in customer service is an advantage
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
- Have good analytic skills in understanding the pickup and delivery and its costing
What's on Offer
- An opportunity to join an established multinational company with a strong presence across the globe
- Good career progression within the company
- Competitive package and benefits