- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- The chance to really impact into the commercial decisions of a very successful
About Our Client
The company is a leading multinational Manufacturing company headquartered in Semarang, Indonesia. They are in the midst of a massive expansion in Indonesia and to support their track records, they are seeking for a Facility Manager.
- Develop and implement a facility management program including preventative maintenance and life-cycle requirements within the manufacturing and surrounding facilities.
- Conduct and document regular facilities inspections.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety standards and industry codes.
- Allocate and manage facility space for maximum efficiency.
- Coordinate intra-office moves.
- Supervise maintenance and repair of facilities and equipment.
- Oversee facility refurbishment and renovations
- Plan and manage facility central services such as reception, security, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and parking
- Implement best practice processes to increase efficiency
- Obtain quotes and tenders from vendors and suppliers
- Calculate and compare costs for goods and services to maximise cost-effectiveness
- Negotiate contracts to optimise delivery and cost saving
- Coordinate and monitor activities of contract suppliers
- Manage contractor and vendor relationships
- Manage and review service contracts to ensure facility management needs are being met
- Ensure delivery schedules, quantity and quality criteria are met
- Check completed work by contractors and vendors
- Verify payment and invoicing match contract pricing
- Plan and monitor appropriate facility management staffing levels
- Ensure efficient utilisation of facility maintenance staff
- Performance manage, develop and train staff
- Prepare and track facility budget
- Monitor expenses and payments
- Generate and present regular reports and reviews of facility-related budgets, finances, contracts, expenditures and purchases
- Develop and implement cost reduction initiatives
- Advise on and monitor energy efficiency
- Oversee environmental health and safety
- Assure security of the facility
- Respond to facility and equipment alarms and system failures
- Provide prompt response to requests and issues from facility occupants
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Building Technology, Facilities Management or related qualification with a minimum of 8 years of experience in Facility/Property Management sector
- Possess strong technical knowledge with good management, writing and communication skills
- Working knowledge of principles and practices of business administration
- Working knowledge of financial principles and practices
- Working knowledge of human resource management principles and practices
- Working knowledge of electrical and mechanical systems
- Working knowledge of procurement and contracts
- Sound knowledge of health, safety and environmental regulations
- Experience in construction, maintenance and all facets of facility operation
- Supervisory experience
What's on Offer
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous.
- The chance to really impact into the operational decisions of a very successful business and input into process, procedures & systems.