Executive Manager: Data & Analytics
Dynamic environment to nurture career
About Our Client
Regarded as one of the biggest start-up in Southeast Asia, our client operates across Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, and Vietnam. With more than 15 million mobile devices downloaded, they are known for their dynamic and young culture. A great opportunity to be part of a diverse team that can shape your experience in the emerging market.
Looking for a Manager in their Data & Analytic team, you are responsible in driving analytic insights of their products across multiple cities in Indonesia. Reporting to the Head of the Division, your role is crucial in understanding how their products operate locally, and essential in helping their marketing team to initiate data driven campaigns.
- Be fully responsible for analyzing local data and able to extract insights on different cities. The approach you make needs to be hyper-local based on the data and analysis crafted.
- Be expected to achieve better hyper-local planning activities across cities based on solid data. Also, you are expected to craft a quality and timely report that standardizes across cities, and do root cause analysis and gap analysis of condition in each city.
- Analyze local data and be able to deliver insights while at the same time create structured planning and reports.
- Be expected to be strategic, understand the human nature and behaviour and strategies to influence them while enjoying the experience of communicating and growing with partners.
- Mentor members and other divisions regarding the importance of data-driven and hypothesis-driven approach in getting things done.
The Successful Applicant
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
- Good in written and spoken English
- Minimum 3-5 years of primary experience in data or strategy field
- Other systems & tools to help analyzing and reporting
- Excellent communication skills. Good interpersonal skills that enable one to work with people at all levels, to motivate and empower whenever necessary
- Experience in strategy and consulting is a plus point
- Able to make key business decisions or provide solid recommendations based on data & analytical thinking
- Self-starter and ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
What's on Offer
- World class team
- Dynamic environment to nurture your career
- Executive position under their analytic division