- Build a Digital Supply Chain API for SMEs
- Embedded Financing Products
About Our Client
Series A, Supply Chain SaaS with Financial Embedded Product.
- Setting company technical vision and leading the company's technological development
- Collaborating with the other team leaders to achieve company's goals, works with other departments to implement and enhance technologies to boost efficiency and productivity
- Ensuring technology standards and best practices are met, including security, scalability, monitoring process, SDLC, agility
- Ensuring the company's technological processes and service comply with all requirements, laws, compliance, and regulations
The Successful Applicant
- Solid 3+ years of experience in the leading engineering team and people management
- Experience working in a regional organization with offices across different countries and cultures and facilitating collaboration across these different teams
- Significant experience in developing and deploying large-scale, highly available web and mobile applications.
- Exceptional strategic, technical, analytical and critical thinking with good business sense and strong ability to make good decisions, take actions and make things happen
- A degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology, or similar.
What's on Offer
- Building an end to end ecosystem for SMEs market.
Quote job ref
+62 21 2958 8875