- Largest Open Banking Player in SEA
- Growth stage startup
About Our Client
Fast growing stage series B+ startup in Open Banking API - SaaS.
- Responsible for end to end major product features development - not only limited to planning but also design the product architecture.
- Mentoring, teaching, and reviewing, you help other engineers make sound architectural decisions, improve their code quality, and get out of their comfort zone.
- Help your team understand requirements beyond the written word and you thrive in an environment where you can uncover subtle details.
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively across cross functional teams in a global environment.
The Successful Applicant
- 8-10 years' software development experience - exposure to the large scale distributed systems & multi-tier architectures is a must.
- Industry experience including end to end product development cycles - right from the inception to production and scaling up.
- Technical strength and deep knowledge of the whole stack to give great architecture
- Comfortable jamming on code refactoring, complex architecture and design principles with senior engineers.
- Deep expertise in at least one OO programming language & tech stack to write maintainable, scalable, unit tested code - preferably Golang/ Nodejs.
- Must be comfortable working in environments where boundaries are not clearly defined. Ability to plan, priorities, estimate and execute releases with good degree of predictability.
What's on Offer
- Creating a financial inclusion product with a high calibre leaders within the company.
- Hyper-growth stage startup.
Quote job ref
+62 21 2958 8875