- Autonomy of Work
- Fast-moving environment
About Our Client
Our client is a startup that is running in the P2P Lending, Fintech Sector. Currently expanding their engineering team.
- Set high level technical directions, support people in their career growth, and ensure that your teams have inspiring engineering work achievements.
- Ensure all the work of the team members are always aligned with current business goals by bringing people together through coordination, creating timelines, and strategic planning.
- Spend 10-20% on technical work, especially the ones that even your tech leads need help with, may it be code review, technical design review, or hunting production bugs.
- Always be hiring, as a Hiring Manager, drive the hiring and onboarding process, work with your functional teams and the agile teams on resource allocation plans for the .
- Guide tech leads on how to improve an engineer's performance by helping to evaluate their technical and interpersonal skills.
The Successful Applicant
- Have experience in managing and mentoring a team of engineers at various levels.
- Has successfully led and grown several teams of engineers in a tech startup for more than 2 years.
- Has successfully been an engineer hands-on building large scale applications for more than 7 years.
- Has deep knowledge of applying Agile methodologies and continuous delivery to practical use.
- Has Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Practical problem solver, highly analytical, great team player, have excellent work ethic, and have strong care in engineer career growth.
- Can communicate clearly, timely, and professionally
- Expert in multi-tasking, both in planning, executing, and managing projects thoroughly in issue tracking tools.
What's on Offer
Quote job ref