- Largest Open Banking Player in SEA
- Building Tech Savvy API Product
About Our Client
Leading series B startup in Open Banking API.
- Monitor performance of individual contributors and help manage their professional development.
- Develop detailed cost estimates and project schedules.
- Direct, analyze and approve product design and changes.
- Establish scientific and technical goals working with upper management and customers.
- Provide engineering design services to support plant initiatives.
- Supervising the work of multiple teams.
- Hiring and building teams.
- Providing clear and concise instructions to engineering teams.
The Successful Applicant
- Has a good track record proven by work portfolios in Startup or Fintech.
- Programming experience in Server-Side Programming such as Golang, Node.js, PHP such as Laravel.
- Experience in data modelling in SQL or NoSQL Database.
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations.
- Familiarity with information security vulnerabilities in Web App ( e.g. SQL Injection etc )
- Have a deep knowledge of software engineering (Ex: Design Pattern, Object-Oriented Design Principles)
- Familiar with monitoring tools for Logging, Alert, Dashboard e.g. Datadog, New Relic
What's on Offer
Be part of the leadership team at one of the fastest growing Open Banking API startup.
Quote job ref
+62 21 2958 8875