Engineering Manager - Major Multinational FMCG Firm
Mechanical Electrical maintenance focus
Highly dynamic work environment and fast paced
About Our Client
A global brand with major presence throughout the world, one of the most sought products in its industry. The key success of the company's business is now on driving strong growth and embracing changes to optimize and improve the manufacturing operation at all level. Reaching up to 2000 factory employees, during this time we are looking for a highly experienced Engineering professional to drive and manage the team.
This role will report to the Plant Manager and the role will be responsible for several experienced assistant managers within the Engineering team. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Condition monitoring take info from condition monitor develop preventative maintenance
- Facilitation of root cause analysis investigations into fixed and mobile plant breakdowns;
- Investigation of ways to improve fixed and mobile plant performance and reduce plant maintenance costs;
- Coordination of fixed and mobile plant improvement projects;
- Working with champions to help ensure compliance to Safety Standards;
- Analysis and reporting of plant KPI data;
- Preparation of Capital Expenditure Applications;
- Assisting Site Manager, Plant Superintendent, and Plant Supervisors wherever possible.
- Coordination of a team of maintenance planners and a maintenance consultants
- Breakdown investigations and plant performance evaluations;
- Assistance with Plant Criticallity Analysis;
- Coordination of various plant improvement projects and water projects around the site;
- Ensuring compliance to Classified Plant statutory requirements
The Successful Applicant
We invite an experienced professional with an eye for maintenance improvement at all aspects. We are seeking a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity and consistency. To be successful you must come with:
- Preferably more than 10 years of experience in a global FMCG manufacturing firm
- Experienced, direct, and tough leader - strong character who provides direction and thrives in a challenging and difficult environment.
- Experience in managing complex plant maintenance in a fast paced working environment
- High levels of drive for results, solution based attitude, motivational tactics, and use of performance management - goal orientated.
- Able to relate, connect, and work with strong and tough management for driving growth.
- Methodical and logical approach to problem solving - seeks, identifies and resolves hidden problems, continuous improvement mindset.
- Organizational Agility - Multi-tasker who can manage/orchestrate multiple activities.
- Able to communicate in English is a must.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Working for the world's leading multinational consumer company.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.