Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Cable Manufacturing-Cikampek
Opportunity for overseas training
Competitive remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned MNC that operates within cable manufacturing industry. The company is a well-established multinational company and operating in many parts of the world. With more than a decade of experience in cable manufacturing industry, our client offers the best opportunity for professionals who would like to accelerate their career in the field of manufacturing business. As the client is planning to expand in Indonesia, they are looking for experienced professionals to join them.
- Ensures the efficiency and reliability of factory machinery, plant and equipment.
- Ensures the maintenance and improvement of process performances, the meeting of requirements in terms of the quality and volume required, through the identification and implementation of appropriate actions and through the development of any necessary modifications in compliance with the safety parameters and environmental conditions defined by prevailing legislation and by internal norms.
- Works so as to achieve the reduction/optimisation of maintenance costc and compliance with the allocated budget
- Maintain the zero accident by keeping all the safety protection active and reinforcing the use through production supervisor and manager.
- Plans, organizes and liaison with production peers to ensure minimal manufacturing disruption.
- Provides and evaluates the statistical information from maintenance system.
- Organizes and supports the maintenance function ensuring that all work is carried out with due regard to Pirelli's Health and Safety Policy.
- Redesigns and or formulates strategies to facilitate better machine availability within a continuous improvement policy and to be aware and works within financial, and time constraints
- Has and maintains a full understanding of the plant particularly with regard to the latest technology in the electronic field and mechanical as well. And utility plant selection, installation maintenance (planned and corrective) and modification, site building and plant as well.
- Develops the junior engineer and all maintenance's crew skill to fix and maintain the machine in good condition.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree or above in Electrical Engineer
- Min 7 years or above related working experience in predictive, preventive and corrective project implementation preferably in a multinational environment
- Must have PLC Siemens S5/S7 or PLC Omron
- Must be willing to work on-site
- Candidates have project management experience is an advantage
- Good communication and coordination skills
What's on Offer
- Opportunity for overseas training
- Successful candidate will be given competitive remuneration package
- Guaranteed career progression in the company