*Good remuneration package
About Our Client
A large organization with large footprint in the Manufacturing Industry. High focus in sustainability and quality.
- Support the supervision in decision taking through providing of technical and management information related to the Electrical and Automation process, quality control, best practices and maintenance process.
- Lead the improvements and sustainable projects with another engineer making sure the optimization of Health and Safety, Environment, Productivity, Quality and Cost, managing the milestones to be delivered, through well negotiation and accomplishment skills.
- To analyses process data, worldwide maintenance and operational indicators, reliability process, proposing actions plan to mitigate the loses and wastes on the operational process.
- Be involved in Electrical and Automation technical consulting and discussion, propose technological updates, plan the implementations and follow.
- Implement and lead team on the Lean Thinking process, through 7 Wastes methodology, 5S, KAIZEN, FMDS (Floor Management Development System) to improve the resources and deliveries in the supervision.
- Identify and correct deviations on the inspector's routine, leading them on their job scope to optimize the results.
- Manage currents costs and investments budgets, propose and forecast the future requests.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5 years as heavy industrial engineer.
- Well commitment with Health and Safety.
- Fantastic relationship, collaboration and leadership skills
- Good organization and negotiation capabilities.
- Results focused.
- Prior experience in project leadership.
What's on Offer
- Career progression.
- Attractive benefits.
- Interesting job challenges.