EHS Manager - Major Multinational Chemical Manufacturing Firm
Fast Paced MNC Environment
Dynamic multi-cultural MNC environment
About Our Client
Our client is a major multinational chemical firm with operation throughout the world, including Indonesia. With major presence throughout Indonesia, they are geared for growth throughout each of their business units. The key success of this business is to optimize employee productivity, product quality, and safety track record. During this positively challenging and rewarding period of growth, they are looking for a seasoned EHS professional to lead the local team onsite.
This role will report to the Plant Manager of the firm, and with functional report to Regional EHS Manager in ASEAN. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Organising and supporting HSE programs by providing advice and guidance to the manufacturing team.
- Continually maintain an appropriate level of awareness, knowledge and preparedness across the company to create awareness on health and safety.
- Review internal HSE policies and practices to ensure they are up to date and appropriate
- Constantly conducting hazard and risk assessments and change existing, or develop new recommendations to ensure compliance
- Acting as the industry expert within the field of HSE in addressing safety compliance issues, third party safety & safety at the workplace
- Fully responsible for the development of the annual budget recommendations and implementation of HSE programs and training.
- Plan, conduct and coordinate HSE related training which will increase proficiency in safe work practices and promote HSE consciousness
The Successful Applicant
We invite an experienced EHS professional with an eye for positively coaching employees and for improvement opportunities. We are seeking the services of a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity. To be successful you must come with:
- A proven track record of at least 10 years of strong record in EHS control within a multinational firm.
- Able to drive strategy implementation as well as changes, nurture team member, and positive social communicator.
- Solid proven integrity and strong acumen in analysis of given challenges
- Desirable to be knowledgeable in the latest development of EHS standards
- Modern, energetic, self-starter, display initiative and proposes pragmatic new ideas / approaches and you must have worked with an MNC previously
- Fluency in both verbal and written English Language as well as Bahasa Indonesia.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Career growth opportunities with added responsibilities.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.