E-commerce Lead SEA - Boardriders
Work life balance
About Our Client
Multinational fashion company.
- Oversee ecommerce sales and operations.
- Oversee and manage all activities related to content, product, sales, distribution and customer service for the ecommerce business.
- Oversee product buy & inventory management for ecommerce store.
- Plan, communicate, and execute content and promotions to achieve the sales target. Includes omni channel promotions.
- Grow online business with digital marketing, search, email marketing and other initiatives.
- Oversee P&L.
The Successful Applicant
- Min, 1-2 years experience in ecommerce operations in a relevant business.
- Experience in a high volume catalogue environment.
- Strong planning, organizational skills, ability to multi-task.
- Solid understanding of digital marketing activities and Google.
- Good English written & spoken skills.
What's on Offer
- Great remuneration.
- Vibrant working environment.