- Strategic leadership role for career advancement
- Exposure in a global retail segment company
About Our Client
Our client is a listed multinational company in retail segment with 1000+ of stores globally. Becoming one of the biggest players in the retail segment, our client has a diverse portfolio of lifestyle and apparel brands. The company is currently looking for a Regional Sourcing Director based out of Indonesia to manage end-to-end sourcing strategy and overall management of the sourcing activities.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this role will be responsible for handling end-to-end sourcing. Managing the regional sourcing strategy, this role is also responsible for product development activities, identifying new partners as well as maintaining partnership with third parties to fulfill production standards and targets.
The Successful Applicant
- Related experience with minimum 10-15 years of hands-on experience in sourcing with excellent business acumen
- Proven successful experience in handling lifestyle and apparel products
- Ability to work with and maintain relations with multiple stakeholders
- Preferably someone who has good written and communication in the English language
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Exposure to regional leadership role