Director of Sales & Marketing - Luxury Hotel - Bali Based
International leading brand.
Based in Bali.
About Our Client
As one of the most luxury 5* hotel and resort, our client is looking for Director of Sales and Marketing to lead their Sales and Marketing team, based in Bali. With presence across multiple cities in exotic islands and buzzling cities, Bali has been one of their fastest-growth business across their portfolios. They are one of the world's global brands within the luxury hotel indusry, serving the high-end clients as their target market.
With ambitious growth plan which includes Bali, our client is looking to bring in an experienced Director Sales and Marketing who have international experience to be responsible for the daily operational activities in one of the most prestigious locations in Bali.
This role will be reporting directly to the Regional Sales and Marketing, and you will be part of the executive management team in Indonesia. You will have the opportunity to grow the business. Other responsibilities include:
- Running the unit in the most optimal ways in term of profitability and long-term targets while still adhering to the local and global regulations.
- Developing and managing the company's employees and service to achieve the mission and values.
- Ability to negotiate with all stakeholders, and to create, maintain and develop excellent customer relationship.
- Growing the current market share in revenue and/or establishing new markets.
- Achieving the given top-line budget of the designated hotel consistently, and managing the accuracy of the forecasting.
- Assisting, supporting and developing all senior staff on daily operational matters.
- Achieving the annual budget targets by monitoring, controlling and ensuring that all procedures are in order.
- Recruiting, selecting, and training the team by motivating them effectively through performance-based recognition.
- Growing an active database of accounts, and working very closely with the CRM team.
- Directing and coordinating ongoing research of the local travel industry, regional and international markets to detect trends and uncertainties.
- Understanding total revenues impact on accounts to yield better opportunities in order to ensure goals are on pace.
- Reviewing selling, convention, and city event calendars to keep abreast of all demand generators (cross-selling).
The Successful Applicant
This role is only opened to those who have the experienced in handling luxury hotel sector, either in Indonesia, or has familiarity in China / Korea / Hong Kong / Australia or Europe market. The successful applicant has to have excellent communication in written and spoken, and come from the similar industry background. Other key requirements are:
- At least 8-10 years of experience in the hospitality management industry (luxury hotel or resorts only).
- Bachelor degree in hotel / restaurant management is desirable.
- Ability to work under pressure and be a strong understanding of the local market.
- Excellent negotiation skill.
- Proactive with strong analytical thinking, problem solving and drive to succeed.
- Regional exposure outside Indonesia would be preferred.
- Track records demonstrating achievement in commercial accounts, and capitalising sales / revenue opportunities.
- Excellent work ethics, and goal-setting skill.
- Self-discipline, initiative, strong leadership and outgoing.
What's on Offer
Besides being part of the pioneer team, and a strong global brand, other offers are:
- Exposure to work with renowned brand
- International exposure