- Exciting job with great scope for growth
- Fast-paced working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a multi-industry company with Real Estate business unit being one of them. They are currently in the midst of expanding their real estate business and looking for a Operation Director to lead the team in Central Kalimantan area.
Real Estate Strategy:
- Directs the Real Estate Operations and Asset Management Department.
- Establishes and implements short-and-long range organizational goals, objectives, strategic plans, policies, and operating procedures; monitors and evaluates programmatic and operational effectiveness and effects changes required for improvement.
- Drive real estate strategy, and support short-term and long-term real estate plans including government relations, construction and facility operations
- Lead project management of all facility-related construction & property maintenance processes for all departments, or new building(s).
- Reviews budgets for renovations, repairs and improvements. Prepares income producing strategies for property development; solicits and negotiates financing from banking institutions, coordinates strategies
- Works with the Legal Department on acquisitions requiring legal action; oversees preparation of appraisals, keeps informed of trends in the city and changing government regulations.
Facilities Management Strategy:
- Partner with other divisions in the strategy, planning, management, and effective utilization of space for all of company facilities to anticipate current and future real estate needs.
- Provides leadership for the overall management of real estate to include day-to-day operations, fiscal management, administration and other functions or matters that require the attention of the CEO.
- Develop preventative maintenance programs to ensure upkeep of all Sleep properties, including on-going and preventative repair/maintenance, central plant, cleaning services, etc.
- Evaluate, analyze, plan and lead the execution of all environmental and sustainability best practices.
- Provides expert advice and assistance on real estate property matters, including site location, cost of facilities and relocation of occupancy, site assessments and plans. Supervises the collection and analysis of information necessary to conduct, create and review independent appraisals to determine market value and costs.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Real Estate or related field required.
- Minimum of 15 years of cumulative experience with 10 years of experience in finance,real estate operations, or other relevant analytical role.
- Solid understanding of key accounting and corporate finance principles, financial statements, and operating metrics.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving ability in areas of ambiguity and diversity
- Experience in organizational transformation, collaborating with multiple departments and interacting with senior management
- Highly proficient with multiple technology tools and an expert in efficiency improvement, streamlining reporting and driving operational performance
- Ability to thrive and excel in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment with a strong work ethic.
- This is an excellent role for an experienced Operations Director with an extensive real estate and/or finance background.
- Focusing on capital projects, systems improvements and operational efficiency, its a challenging and rewarding role with plenty of opportunity for career growth and making a positive impact.
What's on Offer
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous.
- The chance to really impact into the operational decisions of a very successful business and input into process, procedures & systems