- Fast-paced working environment
- Exciting job with great scope for growth
About Our Client
We are currently partnering with one of the leading real estate investment and management company in Indonesia.
Real Estate Strategy:
- Directs the Real Estate Operations and Asset Management Department.
- Establishes and implements short-and-long range organizational goals, objectives, strategic plans, policies, and operating procedures; monitors and evaluates programmatic and operational effectiveness and effects changes required for improvement.
- Drive real estate strategy, and support short-term and long-term real estate plans including government relations, construction and facility operations
- Reviews budgets for renovations, repairs and improvements. Prepares income producing strategies for property development; solicits and negotiates financing from banking institutions, coordinates strategies
- Works with the Legal Department on acquisitions requiring legal action; oversees preparation of appraisals, keeps informed of trends in the city and changing government regulations.
- Lead project management of all facility-related construction & property maintenance processes for all departments, or new building(s).
- Partner with other divisions in the strategy, planning, management, and effective utilization of space for all of company facilities to anticipate current and future real estate needs.
- Provides leadership for the overall management of real estate to include day-to-day operations, fiscal management, administration and other functions or matters that require the attention of the CEO.
- Develop preventative maintenance programs to ensure upkeep of all Sleep properties, including on-going and preventative repair/maintenance, central plant, cleaning services, etc.
- Evaluate, analyze, plan and lead the execution of all environmental and sustainability best practices.
- Provides expert advice and assistance on real estate property matters, including site location, cost of facilities and relocation of occupancy, site assessments and plans. Supervises the collection and analysis of information necessary to conduct, create and review independent appraisals to determine market value and costs.
- Develop and set objectives and goals in Project Management.
- Plan and control the flow of work for a construction project, including estimating time, supplies and personnel required for completing the project to ensure that projects are being carried out according to established plan.
- Direct, control and execute the Project by conducting a kick off meeting with the Project Team, assign duties and responsibilities as detailed in the functional matrix in order to ensure project initial are well manage.
- Prepare, control and implement project budgets, construction schedules, project reporting, progress assessment and project execution plan, take personal responsibility and accountability for cash flow, receivables and return on capital of the project to ensure budget are meet with operational needs and requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- A recognised degree in Building, Civil/Structural Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 20 years of experience in Real Estate Development with preferably at least 5 years management experience as a Business Unit/Operations Director from a Property Developer.
- Experience in mixed use and high-rise project.
- Possess strong technical knowledge with good management, writing and communication skills.
- Ability to work as a team and lead a team of Property Consultants & Contractors.
- Experience in quality property construction is a must.
- Hands on and result oriented person.
What's on Offer
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous.
- The chance to really impact into the operational decisions of a very successful business and input into process, procedures & systems.