- Fast-paced working environment
- Competitive salary based on experience
About Our Client
A real estate developer in Indonesia is in the midst of expansion and taking expressions of interest in Operation Director in preparation for upcoming opportunities.
- Develop and set objectives and goals in Project Management.
- Setting resource needs along with budget for Project Management activities.
- Translate the company's High Rise and landed Development vision, mission and business strategy into Project Management's strategy objectives and work plans.
- Define a Division KPI based on the company's scorecard and lower it into its subordinate KPI
- Ensuring regular budgets and reports (monthly, quarterly, semester and yearly), evaluating and recommending the results of the report by emphasizing the prevention rather than countermeasures of project development problems.
- Ensuring the existence of project business planning and both short, medium, and long term of the subsidiary.
- Ensuring the existence of policies in the field of high-rise and landed project development in line with the company's strategy.
- Ensuring a good relationship with the Government and the surrounding community so that the operational activities of the project development run well and according to budget and on time.
- Ensuring project management efficiently and effectively both in planning, managing, and supervising and evaluating the implementation of high- and low-rise project development on a regular basis so that the project development goals have the quality as promised to consumers, project costs according to budget and timely completion.
- Ensuring the existence of regular project control both in planning, licensing & completion and supervising / evaluating the implementation of project development in the business unit or subsidiaries so that the quality of the building in accordance with the established standards, costs according to budget and on time.
- Ensuring project management efficiently and effectively both in planning, organizing, and supervising and evaluating the implementation of high-rise and landed building projects on a regular basis in subsidiaries so that the project development goals have the quality as set (promised) to consumers, project costs according to budget and timely completion.
- Develop and ensure business processes, policies, and SOPs in accordance with the principles of good governance.
- Establish improvement of business processes, policies, and SOPs in order to increase control and risk mitigation.
- Ensuring employee development programs in Project
- Ensuring the management and utilization of human resources to achieve high work productivity and achievement of the company's goals.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor/Master degree in Architecture, Civil Engineering or similar.
- A minimum of 15 years' experience in property development industry and 5 years of experience as Project Management senior management level in the field of property development, especially High Rise and landed developments.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
What's on Offer
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous.
- The chance to really impact into the operational decisions of a very successful business and input into process, procedures & systems.