Director - Non Profit Organization - Jakarta Based
Regional and global travelling.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the reputable non-profit organization who cares about the environment, and they are one of the few expertise within that sector.
With their global presence, they will be able to provide the opportunities for international career move. To prove their commitment in Indonesia, they are looking to bring in a highly-seasoned professional with combined academic, program management, and commercial expertise to join their Jakarta team.
As a senior director, the selected candidate is required to lead by example, and to be expert in the industry, and they are expected to become a key contributor to the revenue and development of the team by developing excellent client relationships, and still being hands on in providing program development. Other responsibilities include:
- Aligning the local strategies and direction with the global team.
- Designing, implementing and directing complex and diverse projects by setting reasonable targets and deadlines to ensure the effectiveness of the projects.
- Developing new client relationships and expand existing relationships by delivering excellent value and quality service.
- Delivering superior and impactful end programs and solution to the client while adhering to the budgets and schedules.
- Building, growing, structuring, leading and managing high-performance team, serving as leaders and also mentors.
- Supporting the growth of the business and capability by working with the marketing and communication team, and other senior advisors.
- Building innovative sustainable financing mechanism to strengthen the program in order to create durable impacts.
- Driving innovation stay ahead of client needs to differentiate the organization.
- Demonstrating functional competence and deep industry and sector knowledge.
- Understanding the business, and compiling and presenting all information, and making recommendations for improvement to all stakeholders.
- Supporting the development of opinion pieces on business challenges, including publication and presentation of thought leadership.
- Achieving the set revenue target and ensuring that all projects are being completed on time.
- Proactively introducing new strategies and clients that fits the business requirement.
- Be the technical expertise by establishing reputation in the market, including positive key regulators
- Spearheading different programs to strengthen the competitiveness in the development sphere and policy by developing relationship with government and policymakers.
The Successful Applicant
Because of the highly competitiveness of the process, this role is only opened for candidates with excellent communication in English, and has worked in another NGO organization or function-related. To seize the opportunity to work for this highly dynamic client, you should be/have:
- An advanced doctoral degree in related field is a must.
- Minimum of 15 years working experience in reputable company, with at least 8 years in a leading a team is highly preferred.
- Previous experience in managing projects and teams with exposure in similar industry.
- Solid grasp of the key impact assessment and management issues within the environment-related sector.
- Knowledge in politics or environmental and international affairs will be preferred.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and decision making skills.
- Strong business acumen, self-motivated, excellent interpersonal and adaptability, energetic and result-oriented.
- Excellent time and project management skill with the ability to coach and mentor.
- Excellent strong team management and leadership skills.
- Willingness to travel extensively.
- Passionate about giving back (money-is-not-everything mindset).
What's on Offer
- Excellent salary package and the opportunity to contribute to a reputable brand.
- Excellent opportunity to expand on your career and the exposure to work with the regional team.