Director - HealthTech or InsureTech - Jakarta
Exciting business idea.
About Our Client
Do you see yourself as a self-starter who are interested and passionate about the Technology space? Do you imagine yourself to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and high-advanced technology-based company? If you are looking for the next big opportunity to build an exciting business, and you are passionate about healthcare and insure-tech world, this might be an exciting role.
Our client wanted to be one of the first to dominate this sector in Indonesia, thus the needs for them to bring on board a strong CCO to be part of their growth.
Our client is looking to bring in a highly seasoned candidate with experience in health insurance industry and/or technology. The goal of the role will be to launch and grow the business. Other key responsibilities include:
- Designing and implementing business strategies, plans and procedures by setting comprehensive goals for performance and growth.
- Overseeing daily operations which includes Finance, Marketing, Sales and IT.
- Develop and maintain meaningful relationships with the right partners, and multiple stakeholders.
- Provide effective leadership and strategy by identifying, recruiting training & retaining a winning team.
- Translating strategy into actionable goals through improving productivity, and introducing process enhancement if required.
- Driving and growing the business by hitting the right target.
The Successful Applicant
It is essential that the candidate we are looking for has the drive to succeed, excellent communication, strong interpersonal skills and a partnership-centric mind-set. You should preferably be Indonesian, and ideally have some experience of either working or studying abroad. You must have good communication in Bahasa and English.
Furthermore, you will be hands-on to personally drive and grow the business presence in Indonesia, elevating your own career as a result. To seize the opportunity you should have:
- University graduate major in a reputable university; post-graduate degree is a plus.
- Preferably, you will come from health insurance background, and/or technology sector.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in sales, or account management or commercial in a fast-growth environment.
- Track record in chasing leads and closing partnerships that are transformative
- Good leadership skill, be a team player and is able to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Able to explain complex concepts in simple and clear terms.
- Ability to prioritize, meet challenging deadlines and perform under pressure.
- Flexible and adaptable to work in a high-paced growth environment.
- Experience in managing P&L.
What's on Offer
- Excellent chance to work in a dynamic & growing team.
- Exciting business idea.
- Opportunity to build team.