- Manage current application for the club
- Large user base (fan-base)
About Our Client
One of the largest, tier 1 football club in Indonesia, with a rich 100 year history and millions of fan base.
As our Digital Product Owner, you will be involve in helping digitize the club. Your task will include:
- Managing current digital apps (website & apps) and vendor management
- Work in delivering the club's Product Roadmap: product & feature releases using our ongoing partnership such as payment, telecommunication, events, etc.
- Improve user experience, user acq & engagement from a feature functionality & system stability. Engagement will be important to get a clearer picture of monetization strategy.
- Grow our technology team & work alongside our partnership team.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for a someone who has the experience in leading and delivering app based projects (ios or android, both a plus). As you will be leading a team of engineers, previous background in software engineering / computer science a huge plus.
- 4-8 years of experience in Project Management, Product Owner, Programme Management
- Education in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or any related fields
- Stakeholder management experience (ie. working with different teams in a project and delivering it)
What's on Offer
Build an improved football experience to our million of fans, providing them their go-to-app for anything and everything related to our football club!