Digital Merchandising Manager
Interesting career opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a Global FMCG with exponential growth.
- Build eMerchandising strategy and plans in collaboration with key retailers in order to drive awareness of our brands & products, improve portfolio visibility and conversion.
- Monitor and analyse our portfolio and competitor search & merchandising strategy and portfolio around key criteria: content quality, integrity, availability, placement & search, pricing. Monitor and anticipate new eMerchandising trends and winning tactics, partnering with the customer team, CMI and the retailer.
- Define and coordinate the execution of the Digital Merchandising strategy on retailers websites and coordinate search principles and tools, including design and execution of cross-sell / activities.
- Consistently think about how we can influence and how we can provide great new experiences to our consumers.
- Support and educate Customer Development Managers with retailers search engine development and best practice. Maintain an active awareness on industry trends as well as search best practices and ensure ongoing keyword strategy development and optimization.
- To collaborate with Digital marketing Manager to ensure best practices are implemented to drive the digital marketing flywheel.
- Serve as the internal expert on search, traffic & merchandising to develop reach, penetration and conversion and act as the go-to search expert for retailers.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in managing brand portfolios of products online
- Have strong commercial understanding of eCommerce and mCommerce
- Understand core business metrics and how these can be influenced by the merchandising
- Prior and demonstrable experience in a larger retailer or agency with exposure to teamwork, systems, data, insights and learnings Ability to benchmark market best practices in search, placement, content & merchandising
- Good communication skills to educate & report across all key metrics
- Be a good negotiator where the outcome is felt as positive from both sides. Good mix of analytical/conceptual skills to understand and then optimize page performance.
- Proven project management skills, attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
What's on Offer
- Interesting career opportunity
- Competitive package & benefit