Digital Marketing Manager
About Our Client
With more than 15 million mobile devices downloaded across Southeast Asia, our client is a well-known technology brand across the region. Known for their dynamic culture, be part of a diverse team that can shape your experience in the emerging market, all while wearing t-shirts and jeans on a casual Friday!
Define the digital strategy for Client's in the country for both passenger and driver.
- Marketing and Communication Strategy Alignment with Marketing/Brand Team
- Media selection/negotiation with Publishers
- Media Agency Communication, Liaising and Engagement
- Identify channels that bring in the most ROI while managing key KPIs for the company.
- Analyze data and optimize accordingly to maximize performance.
- Drive the development and implementation of consistent KPIs including house media channels such as in-app notifications, push notifications, SMS and email marketing.
- Develop the media plan for all the campaignsIncreasing lift in offline performances though digital channels.
- Ensuring our brand is constantly Top of Mind in the markets we are in.Re engaging users that has been acquired and minimizing churn rate.
- Utilize available channels and resource to identify the key areas where re engagement is the most effective.
- Focus on new and innovative ways of engaging customers through constant testing & refining of new initiatives.
- Ensure budgets are tracked and spent efficiently.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 4 years of experience in digital performance marketing or similar field.
- Prior experience in managing a team of high performance individuals that cut across nationalities.
- Bachelors degree in business administration, marketing, or other advertising subjects required. Masters degree, MBA/MSc or related programs preferred
- Good Knowledge and use of current advertising tools and channels.
- You have a good understanding of internet advertising technologies (cookies, DSP, SSP, RTB) and understand the marketing channel attribution model.
- Have strong all around knowledge of online marketing landscape.Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate clearly in both written and spoken English.
- Impeccable organization skills and attention to detail.
- Passion for performance marketing.
- Ability to analyse reports and communicate findings.
- Excellent organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Outstanding analytical skills and data-driven approach.
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with start-up environment is desired.
What's on Offer
With offices across Southeast Asia, get ready to explore our business and meet new people across the region. Additionally, our young and dynamic culture is a place known for exciting collaboration looking to shape and change the technology scene.