Digital Marketing Manager - Beauty
Work Life Balance
About Our Client
Multinational Luxury Cosmetic.
- Build and execute a holistic and integrated marketing planning strategy that will integrate traditional and new digital platforms.
Provide a synthesized view of the market and voice of the consumer for the Affiliate to the Region/Global.
Provide strategic and operational support in terms of CI, CRM, social media and digital marketing.
Lead the identification of growth opportunities and competitive threats through local consumer, competitive, channel, shopper and brand insights.
For small brands, provide operational support in terms of CRM strategy development and implementation; and (via the Corporate Digital/Social Media Manager) in terms of social media and digital marketing.
Support the GMs and Brand leads in translating the various analytical and competitive insights from Region and locally into consistent marketing and commercial strategies, and campaign plans.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 8 years of experience in FMCG or Beauty industry.
- Must be working as Marketing/Digital Marketing position.
- Graduated from a reputable university.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa.
- LOCAL INDONESIAN ONLY.
What's on Offer
- Multinational Company.
- Work Life Balance.
- Global Network.