Digital Marketing - Fashion Retail
About Our Client
Multinational sportswear company.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Oversee a social media strategy.
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion.
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s).
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing.
- Attend product launches and networking events.
The Successful Applicant
- Graduated from a reputable university.
- Experienced in retail for at least 5 years.
- Experienced in digital marketing in a must.
- Speaks and write fluent English is a must.
What's on Offer
- Great remuneration.
- Career progression.
- Global exposure.