Digital Manager: UX Design - Global Digital Agency
Regional projects and training
About Our Client
Marked as one of the top digital companies in the world, our client operates across 5 continents and is known to partner with some of the biggest Fortune 100 and 500 companies. This position will be working under their Digital team, with strong presence across the Southeast Asean Region.
We are seeking an innovative and passionate UX Manager with strong creative talent who can effectively communicate conceptual ideas, design rationale and the specifics of user-centered design process and work inter-departmentally.
- Your work not only as a great design team leader, but also a manager and visionary able to provide and execute user experience projects
- Provide leadership, direction, and mentorship for a team of UX Designers; lead creative and holistic thinking across diverse product releases, platforms, and devices
- Be responsible for and effectively advocate for users in a fast-paced, corporate climate, imparting day-to-day design leadership that fosters a shared understanding of the user-centric intersection between design, content, business, and engineering.
- Managing multiple projects and time-sensitive deadlines
- Participating in ongoing collaboration with colleagues and clients in a team environment
- Build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholder
The Successful Applicant
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted. We are looking for candidates willing to push creative limits and find best-in-class solutions for our clients.
- 5 years of experience in UX Design
- 3 years of experience managing or leading design teams.
- Portfolio of UX-focused work samples for web and mobile applications.
- Experience working in an Agile team preferably on an end-to-end product development lifecycle.
- Axure / Basamiq
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Regional projects and training: access to more than 5000 talents across 5 continents
- Entrepreneur culture