Deputy Marketing Director
Competitive remuneration package
Opportunity to be part of a start-up company with dynamic culture
About Our Client
One of our clients has decided to strengthen their business by looking to bring in a Deputy Marketing Director to join their Digital business at the soonest. Started their operation in Indonesia since 2013, they are the market leader, and is aggressively expending their presence in Indonesia
Reporting to the CMO will be responsible to lead the Brand marketing team in Indonesia. Being part of the team, you are required to design and develop company strategies for marketing and managing the execution
- Deploy corporate vision and mission focus in Brand development. Explore market opportunities to grasp market share and achieved business goals
- Guide the direction of adhoc, short and long-term Marketing business plan development. Integrate strategies and action plan in Marketing Directorate and ensure all strategies and activities aligned with short and long-term Marketing business plan
- Directing brand development, communication, media, digital, social media campaign, lead generation, revenue retention and growth.
- Designing and developing offline and online / digital marketing strategies for Indonesia.
- Managing the marketing budget, and overseeing potential regional marketing operations.
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking for a high caliber individual with an impressive track record in brand marketing, and also someone with an entrepreneur spirit. This role is only opened to Indonesian who had experience working in the local market, with preference in Telecommunication industry
- At least 10 years of working management experience in Brand management, Marketing strategic planning, Product marketing, or CRM, with Background in Telecommunication or FMCG
- Master degree, or MBA from a top tier business school are optional, but Bachelor's from related degree is a must.
- Digital marketing experience is a must as more than 50% of the role requires this skill.
- Strong leadership with excellent influencing, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong ability to set clear measurable objectives, delegate responsibilities, assesses, recognize and reward performance.
- Drive and hunger to achieve results Independent, self-starter and initiative, and the ability to work in fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a great personality and ability to make decisions
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Opportunity to be part of a start-up company with dynamic culture.
- Exciting challenge.