Deputy General Manager for Policy, Regulatory Risk and Complian
Deputy GM for Policy, Regulatory Risk and Compliance
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading telecommunications operator in Indonesia. It is lean, mean and fast paced!
This position requires a combination of skills. It involves exposure in Regulatory, Risk and Compliance, and legal. Internally this position is responsible to ensure and maintain the awareness level of the company on relevant regulatory changes and/or updates, as well as analysing the potential impact to the business. This position will also be expected to liaise with external parties within the government (ministry of law and human rights, Ministry of Communications and Informatics, Foreign Investment Board, etc)
The Successful Applicant
- A Law Degree, an LL.M will be preferable
- 5-7 years of legal working experience ideally in the telecommunications sector or other regulated industry, with at least 3 years in position of leadership
- Proven experience in regulatory and policy analysing, proven in-depth experience in capital market law, tax law, IPR, contract law, competition law and telecommunications law.
- Experience working in a Law Firm will be a plus
- Strong proven experience in contract negotiation and legal advise
What's on Offer
- attractive remuneration
- attractive corporate culture