Demand & Supply Planning Manager
Start Up Company in Fashion Industry
Experience in Demand & Supply Planning Required
About Our Client
Our client is a one of the leading mobile marketplace, which currently is one of the most valuable start-up company in Asia. With its massive growth, the company is looking to implement their passion into the business.
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals to grow within a global fast-growing start up. This position is responsible for managing the S&OP forecasting process to develop a consensus-based demand plan reflecting the most likely forward projections.
The functional responsibilities includes;
- Direct the efforts of all Demand Planning Department personnel in performing their responsibilities in the achievement of company and departmental goals, policies and procedures
- Establish an organisational structure that continually meets the business needs through employee recruitment, development, retention and career mapping
- Evolve and maintain documentation and standard operating procedures for demand planning processes and systems
- Generate and own monthly statistical forecasts
- Lead the sales and operations (S&OP) planning process with Sales, Marketing, Finance and Operations; review recommended sales forecasts and inventory goals, and drive the consensus forecast
- Assemble and analyse all data pertinent to creating the sales forecast (historical sales, market trends, seasonality, promotions, and inventory levels)
The Successful Applicant
The client is looking for someone who possess reliable professionality with excellent record-keeping abilities. It is important for you to also possess great attention to detail and a business mindset. The goal is to ensure that all business operations have adequate material to achieve their objectives.
This role comes with requirements including:
- S1 in Business, Engineering, Statistics or related field
- 5+ years of experience in Demand or Sales Planning or related Supply Chain roles
- 3+ years of leadership experience in Supply Chain Management/Sourcing/Procurement including strong managerial and leadership skills to work across all functions and levels of an organisation.
- Experience with Oracle EBS, Cloud or similar ERP system is beneficial
- Ability to lead change, effectively establish high performing teams and role models high performance standards
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional processes, communications and consensus-building exercises (e.g., the S&OP process)
- Background using Demand Planning statistical software packages
- Experience in managing New Product Introductions and Product sun setting
- Exceptional analytic abilities and verbal/written communication skills
- Extensive spreadsheet analysis and strong mathematical abilities (Excel, Access, Visual)
What's on Offer
- Great local and international career development opportunities.
- Experience in a massive Global start-up company
- Excellent facilities.