Demand Planning Manager
Working for a global MNC
Grow with a company that puts focus on teamwork
About Our Client
Our client is a global Fast Moving Consumer Goods company. They are the market leader in the industry and they are currently expanding their business to grow their footprint in Indonesia. As part of their objectives and growth plans, they are looking for the right talent to join their dynamic team to expand their business as Demand Planning Manager.
The responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Develop and Implement an initiatives of demand planning
- Develop the Sales & Operations Planning to minimize service risk and cost efficiency.
- Work closely with commercial team, supply chain team and procurement team to ensure forecast accuracy and cost efficiency.
- Managed all aspects of demand analysis and forecasting contributing to increased profit.
- Supervised, trained and implemented team objectives for all demand planners.
- Established monthly review process with Head of Sales, Head of Marketing and Head of Finance to ensure business changes and new brand introductions were incorporated into the forecast.
The Successful Applicant
The Demand Planning Manager will be base in Jakarta and report directly to Supply Chain Director. The candidates must have minimum 5 years of work experiences managing Demand Planning and the S&OP process.
Other key requirements include.
- Minimum university degree
- Good Leadership & Communication skill
- Ms. Word , Ms. Access, Ms. Excel , MS Power Point and SAP is essential
- Fluency in English is a must
- Ability to work independently and highly motivated with positive mindset throughout challenging market situation
What's on Offer
- Working for a global MNC
- Grow with a company that puts focus on teamwork