Multinational Industrial Gases Company
Strong career growth
About Our Client
Our client is the leading industrial gases company and one of the most famous multinational chemical companies in the world. As part of their plan, they are currently looking for a Delivery Superintendent with background in Chemical/Gas company, who wants to be based in Cikarang.
- Control cost in distribution aspect for both BULK & PGP and ensure the actual cost are implemented as well as requirement
- Monitor & analyze contractor performance identify gaps to requirements and drive compliance to standards and improvements
- Consolidate dashboard of distribution performance report to regional team (monthly)
- Support distribution admin that all related with internal department such as purchasing, fico etc and confirmed to carry out properly
- Problem solving in accordance any outstanding confirm trip to the internal/external and ensure the document able to be accepted by OTC team
- Calculating technical aspect following with truck specification and VITT and control that reliability able to be maintained.
- Leading to be tester and liaison for GOLD suite of products and telemetry system upgrades.
- Troubleshoot and resolve GOLD-SAP interface issues and problems with Country IS Process Specialist.
- Support data and reconcile actual qty of Ecovar or internal transfer also verify liquid losses on distribution aspect in monthly basis.
- Generate CAPEX proposal and input on the I-track for getting approval process. Follow the progress and consolidate Capex reported.
- Generate for creating GAP saving through GAP Tool and ensure
- You will report to the Head of Deliver Indonesia
The Successful Applicant
You should have a degree in Chemical Engineering, with a minimum of 2 years of work experience in a gas company or related field. In addition, you should have:
- Good background in safety management with knowledge of hazards involved in transport operations (of dangerous goods and cryogenic liquids).
- Proficiency in using MS Office skills, module etc.
- Familiarity with truck and transport operation including technical aspect required
- Understanding of supply chain management, scheduling and transport operations work processes & tools.
- Linde system implementation: GOLD data integrity & SAP Process, Synergi, SRM and I-tract
- Understanding principles of distribution transport service contractors.
- Timely resolution of GOLD specific and GOLD-SAP interface problems to avoid prolonged interference to scheduling.
- Understanding of financial processes (budgeting, investment planning, accounting etc).
- Clear understanding of logistics operation in the location/country
What's on Offer
- Strong career growth in leading multinational chemical company
- Competitive benefit and remuneration package
- International environment within the industry