- Be a part of a growing & exciting industry
- Multinational company
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational leading data centre development companies and they are currently looking for an operations director to assist them at this time of growth.
- Manage the performance of team(s) of data centre operation and facility management
- Ensure effective and efficient management of day to day data centre operations
- Act as the subject matter expert across all aspects in data centre operations
- Ensure all operational KPIs and metrics are being measured and met
- Manage and improve the work-flows and through-put for data centres operations
The Successful Applicant
- Prior Data Centre experience
- Minimum 5 years of people management experience
- In-depth knowledge and experience of change, problem and incident management
- Literacy in security and customer data protection
- Fluent English verbal and written proficiency
- Project Management skill
What's on Offer
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous.
- The chance to really impact into the operational decisions of a very successful business and input into process, procedures & systems.