Data Center Manager
Large IT Landscape
About Our Client
Our client is a leading digital consultancy firm we presence across the globe and prominent clients ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500.
As a Manager, you will work as the key personnel in implementing Data Center processes and applications, and develop cloud strategy and roadmaps, select and implement private or hybrid cloud solutions that meets business needs. Other responsibilities include:
- Provide solutions to complex business problems where requires an in depth knowledge of organizational objectives
- Drive, supervise and identify opportunities for technology-related improvement
- Develop a high level design which supports robust technology solutions, taking into account the user requirements, technical requirements, etc.
- Interact with senior management levels internally or at a client influencing on significant matters
- Manage large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) through structured program or project management methodology
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
The Successful Applicant
Only shorlisted candidate will be contacted. Must have project management experience for at least three years, and solid experience in IT area for 5+ years in developing and implementing Data Center technologies. Having experience in consulting or professional services a plus.
- Bachelor's (or higher) degree in Information Technology. PMP Certification highly recommended.
- Servers and operating systems technology
- Storage and backup technology
- Virtualization technology
- Network technology
- IaaS or PaaS (public or private cloud) solutions
- Data Center facilities, technology and solutions
- Has worked for both local/international big clients with complex IT Landscape
What's on Offer
Besides working in a reputable technology consultancy firm, this is an excellent opportunity to engage on high level projects. Additionally, great place to improve on IT related knowledge and also good remuneration.