- Fastrack your career in a global tech Brand
- New challenging yet rewarding opportunity
About Our Client
My client is a leading global Software, Services and Consulting enterprise evolving in a manner to adapt to the challenging dynamic global market's conditions.
As a Customer Success Manager for my client, they are looking for an achiever with technical background and expertise
- Apply technical skills application to help clients achieve their business outcomes with Cloud and/or Aritifical Intelligence solutions.
- You will be responsible and heavily involved in the architecture elements of the role to ensure successful delivery i.e. use case identification, solution architecture design, Minimum Viable Product (MVP) builds, adoption of other growth solution.
- You will guide a team of IT professionals, through the dynamic changes needed to unlock the full value of their cloud solution.
- You will show users how to get value out of their solutions, identify expansion opportunities, and work with the associated team to ensure execution of the process.
- You must understand customer business(es) deeply along with their technology needs; become the brand ambassador to the customer.
- Demonstrate and serve as a trusted technical expert/ambassador for the customer's adoption of the client's offerings/solutions
- You will be responsible for leading technical conversations and persuading others to take action based on requirements and value provided by solutions
- You will be expected to manage clients (even possibly) difficult clients/situations and can demonstrate resolutions from each unique situation.
- You are expected to take initiatives and tackle things on your own (self-starter and proactive).
- Data-driven abilities are highly recommended for this role - ability to navigate data and people to find answers
- You will be responsible to execute customer success plan to drive adoption post-deployment
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrate a history of success as pre-sales, technical account management, enterprise architect, consultant or equivalent
- Technical understanding and hands-on experience with a various of different Open Source platforms
- Technical understanding of Software, Cloud Services and other related platforms such as middleware
- Proven experience with enterprise software implementations (SaaS / IaaS / PaaS, and cloud applications)
- Proven demonstration to showcase solutions to clients for first productive use and proactive expansion
- Previous experience building a growth plan to demonstrate how solutions will deliver customer outcomes
- Possesses strong analytical mindset and problem-solving skills
- Have strong communication skills
- Fluency in English speaking and writing
- Have strong interpersonal relationship building skills - good persuasion abilities.
- Can manage multiple customer accounts and projects simultaneously.
What's on Offer
Career advancement opportunity