Customer Service (Sales Support)
Experience in Ingredients/Flavourings Required
Work experience in Customer Service
About Our Client
Michael Page is currently working with one of our esteemed client, a multinational company in the food ingredients trading business in search of a passionate and knowledgeable professional to support their existing sales operation. This person will be working under the commercial team but will be handling all customer service and shipping documents required by the business operations.
The company has had a long-standing reputation and existence in the global market, providing the food industry with Starch, Sweetener, Flavourings and food ingredients products amongst other things. They already have an established presence in Indonesia and is seeking to fill and additional role to fulfil an ever-increasing demand of the product from the market.
- Support overall sales activities of Indonesia.
- Prepare & follow up on Quotation, sales enquiries, sample requests and customer projects.
- Look after customer requests on samples, technical documents, shipping documents and general requests.
- Work closely with Customer Service in Singapore to monitors orders; Work closely with Customer and Distributor to get rolling forecast and orders.
- Support Sales Team on customer complaints and coordinating the actions and follow up action with internal stake holder.
- Assist in registering import license and FDA license.
- Link between the customers/distributors and internal colleagues to provide supports in both technical & commercial.
- Prepare and update monthly sales report, synergy and project pipeline.
- Provide administrative support and any other duties as assigned by Market Manager.
- Follow company procedures and policies
The Successful Applicant
The candidate must ultimately have a deep understanding of the Food Flavors & Ingredients market, as well as a working experience in customer service and sales support. A more detailed requirements will include:
- Diploma or Bachelor degree in business administration or general management
- Minimum 5 year's experience in customer service or / and sales support
- Experience in handling customers, product registration and working experience with multinational company preferred
- Possess good knowledge of export documents, payment term
- Experience in handling flavor or food ingredients is an advantage
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary & Benefits