Customer Service Manager - Huge MNC Company
Excellent remuneration package
Working for a multinational company with wide range of growth opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading manufacturing company. Due to their recent business growth, they are looking to hire a Customer Service Manager to assist with the business's growth.
- Manage and coordinate responsibilities for strategic and replenishment procurement, production scheduling, warehousing, inventory and logistics.
- Assess and develop processes and procedures to foster continuous improvement and accountability between departments, within team and with external suppliers
- Partner with Sales, Marketing, Operations and others to ensure customer and business needs are met; providing a streamlined approach and point of contact for teams needing Supply Chain expertise or problem resolution
- Supervise and manage customer service, scheduling, and planning to ensure customer expectations are met
- Achieves customer service objectives by contributing customer service information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing actions plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying customer service trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Determines customer service requirements by maintaining contact with customers; visiting operational environments; conducting surveys; forming focus groups; bench marking best practices; analysing information and applications.
- Improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analysing results; implementing changes.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum university degree, preferably in Industrial Engineering or Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university
- Strong background in supply chain (planning, warehouse, export, S&OP)
- Able to manage an active team with strong supervisory skills to achieve approved targets.
- Strong time management and planning skills required to coordinate and prioritise multiple projects simultaneously while adapting to changes in business requirements.
- Capable to set clear targets and, through effective communication, share those goals with team.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Ability to work independently and motivated with positive mindset throughout challenging market situation
What's on Offer
- Excellent remuneration package
- Working for a multinational company with wide range of growth opportunities.
- Great chance to be involved in multiple facets of the business.