Customer On Boarding Manager (Logistics-Start Up)
Competitive remuneration package
Guaranteed career progression
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational start up company that has been operating in Indonesia for several years. With more than a decade of experience as a service provider for logistics service, our client offers the best opportunity for professionals who would like to accelerate their career in the start-environment.
- Strategically lead and develop a senior operational management team to enhance performance by setting clear accountable performance measures
- Responsible for Profit and Loss, or Profit Centre/Cost Centre Budgets.
- Create a culture and processes which achieve the business goals and objectives with regards to their customer service;
- Continually develop improvements and embed successful change projects.
- Drive quality and consistency
- Partner with Client relations to optimise existing Client profitability through business planning and collaboration and deliver increased revenue streams.
The Successful Applicant
- The candidate must possess bachelor degree in management from an accredited university
- The candidate must have minimum 5 years of working experience in operations and customer service
- The candidate should be able to communicate in English fluently (verbally & written)
What's on Offer
- Successful candidate will be given competitive remuneration package
- Guaranteed career progression in the company
- Trainings will be provided to successful canddiate