CTO - Fintech
Working for an Early and Growing Startup
About Our Client
Our client is a startup that is running in the investment fintech industry. They are focusing on property investment and connects investors to property owners.
- Develop technical aspects of the company's strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
- Help departments use technology profitably
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
- Use stakeholders' feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
- Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors
The Successful Applicant
- Having minimum 5 years of software engineering experience.
- Exposure to Agile/Scrum Methodologies.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Proven experience in high-level programming language
- Proven experience in software development methodologies.
- Enjoys writing code every day preferably with experience in Python and Fluter
- Knowledge of SQL / NoSQL
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to grow big