Great career opportunity
Attractive remuneration package
About Our Client
With more than 15 million mobile devices downloaded across Southeast Asia, our client is a well-known technology brand across the region. Known for their dynamic culture, be part of a diverse team that can shape your experience in the emerging market, all while wearing t-shirts and jeans on a casual Friday!
- Lead creative sessions for project kick-offs and on going project;
- Manage multiple projects from concept through completion;
- Develop creative programs and design concepts that meet the business objectives of the organization and that advance our brand strategy;
- Establish creative direction for the entire line of online services and programs;
- Supervise and inspire the creative team of vendor partners, generate multiple concepts for a campaign or project;
- Work with the account team, strategy team, and copywriters to develop concepts and present to management;
- Work with internal teams to generate ideas for pitching and proposals;
- Manage team members;
- Provide quality control over concepts and projects.
The Successful Applicant
- An undergraduate degree in Fine Arts or related field or equivalent visual design and management experience required; graduate degree preferred;
- At least 6 years management experience working with large-scale web sites, e-marketing, and advertising;
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography &amp; limitations of the web; must understand;
- Flash and have the ability to storyboard or translate ideas to designers and develop innovative motion graphics solutions;
- A strong working knowledge of experience design, brand development, interactive commerce and creative process;
- Print and web design capabilities: must know how to work in both media for integrated campaigns;
- An ability to lead projects from concept to completion;
- Apply best practices in user interface and interactive design, including image optimization and site mapping;
- Experience with software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Flash Experience with Adobe AfterEffects and video editing (a plus) needed for this position;
- Knowledge of HTML, DHTML CSS;
- An ability to make evaluative judgments;
- An ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing;
- An ability to supervise and train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments;
- Passion, Integrity, and Energy!
What's on Offer
With offices across Southeast Asia, get ready to explore our business and meet new people across the region. Additionally, our young and dynamic culture is a place known for exciting collaboration looking to shape and change the technology scene.