- Exposure of green work environment
- Opportunity to have bigger networks in Trading
About Our Client
Our client is one of the large plantation corporations in Indonesia with aim to play a key role in sustaining the environment and providing for human needs at the same time.
- Procurement of primary raw material i.e., CPKO/PS/PO for the Company's subsidiary in Indonesia.
- To develop and maintain sufficient number of suppliers and responsible for the implementation and control of major raw material purchasing position and commodity trading
- Identify, develop, monitor and review physical movement of raw materials, maintain up-to-date Indonesian CPO market prices intelligence
- Working with supply chain to optimise all related logistic cost
- Working with all around team to optimise oil purchasing pricing and oil position.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree with minimum 8 years of working experience in related functions and industries, preferably in palm-based trading
- High integrity, honesty and ethical standards
- Analytical expertise in understanding complex issues and market trends
- Well versed in Commodity Markets and Price Risk Management
- Candidates with many years of experience in edible oil plant manufacturing and understand the edible oil trade are highly encourage to apply
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary and company benefits
- Career advancement and exposure within the industry
- Company's Car and housing in Kalimantan